Would you be able to eat a 15.9 pound hamburger? For our Thanksgiving special last fall, we did exactly that. In this memorably-filling episode, we trek down to BGR The Burger Joint in Dupont Circle and pick up their infamous 9-Pounder Burger to feast upon. Meanwhile, during the feast, each of our crew members shares who or what he is thankful for, and we proceed to negotiate with the crew members union to resolve our semester-long labor dispute.
Check out the teaser ad for this episode for a preview!
Our tech headlines this week:
- MPAA, Google Testify at House’s Online Piracy Hearings
- Adobe Confirms It Will No Longer Develop Flash for Mobile Browsers; Adobe Manager Puts Partial Blame on Apple for Mobile Flash Failure
- Chinese Hackers Took Control of NASA Satellite for 11 Minutes
- At Google X, A Top-Secret Lab Dreaming Up the Future
- Major Porn Sites Sue ICANN Over .XXX
- Google+ Launches Pages; Report: 61% of Top Brands Have Created Google+ Pages, But No One is Following
In the Game Zone, Josh is joined by gaming correspondents Andrew Hersh and Chris Pyle to discuss the nominees for the Spike Video Game Awards, and PETA releasing a protest Mario-knockoff game called Mario Kills Tanooki.
Finally, Josh’s Random Geeky Fact of the Week looks at a patented Pie-Filling Device from 1986, and our Viral Video of the Week looks ahead to the holiday season with a look at an awesome new app for A Charlie Brown Christmas.