Hot off of our marathon coverage of Apple’s fall iPhone announcements, somehow “stupidity” emerged as a theme once we got midway through our episode. What can we say, we’re a couple of certified curmudgeons.
Our tech headlines this week:
- Twitter Files for IPO (and validates FOX Business’ bad journalism)
- Apple shares more details on its Touch ID sensor
- Samsung Claims its next Galaxy Phones will sport 64-Bit Chips
- Apple Adds ‘Space Gray’ Color to iPod touch, nano, shuffle
- ‘Call of Duty’ Maker Opposes Violent Video Games Bill
- Microsoft Offers $200 for iPad Trade-Ins
Josh offers a FLUNK! to “1888,” a Sydney, Australia hotel dedicated to Instagram photos, offering a free stay to Instagram users with over 10,000 followers.
Then, Douglas premieres a brand new Tech tAUk segment: “Be Patient… This Gets Confusing.” Just in time for those of you thinking of getting new phones, Douglas takes some time to talk about the big four carriers’ latest gimmick: early upgrade plans. He compares T-Mobile JUMP!, AT&T Next, and Verizon Edge, along with news of Sprint’s new “One Up” program. If you still think it’s confusing, try this great explanatory article to figure them out.