Apple CEO Tim Cook and Friends took to the stage again yesterday to round out their collection of new product announcements ahead of the holiday season. And we didn’t miss out on being on-hand to cover the latest announcements: from the truckload of free software updates, to OS X Mavericks, to the new iPads, we’ve got it all covered for you on this episode of Tech tAUk Reloaded. And the fun of this week’s episode doesn’t just stop there… but we can’t spoil everything for you, or where would the fun of listening be?
Our tech headlines this week:
- OS X Mavericks Released as a Free Upgrade
- Apple Unveils New iPad Air, iPad mini with Retina Display
- Apple Releases New Free Versions of iLife, iWork Apps for Mac and iOS
- NSA Collects Millions of Email Address Books, Buddy Lists Globally
- Apple’s “Steve Jobs” Patent Confirmed by USPTO
- WhiteHouse.gov Petition Asks for Release of HealthCare.gov Source Code
- Cupertino City Council Approves Apple Campus 2
Also, what U.S. State matches your personality? Josh forces Douglas to take the test published by TIME Magazine. And in the first installment of our new segment, “Dumb and Useless Things of the Week,” Douglas identifies a $20 piece of toast with Steve Jobs laser-burned into it.