After our long, comprehensive Black Friday special episode last week, we pay a visit to the scene of the madness on this episode, and take a look at how this year’s Black Friday went down. We are, after all, the media, so Black Friday is kind of our thing, whether we like it or not.
Our tech headlines this week:
- NSA Spied on Porn Habits as Part of Plan to Discredit ‘Radicalizers’
- iPhone, iPad Users Account for Over 80% of Mobile Online Black Friday Shopping
- For Years, U.S. Nuclear Launch Code was ‘00000000’
We then flashback to Black Friday eve, where we both went to observe the Black Friday craziness at the Palisades Center in West Nyack, NY, and recorded our observations while in the shopping mall. Josh then follows up by recapping the Black Friday violence highlights in a special editions of FLUNKS:
- Stun Gun Used in Fight at Philadelphia Mall
- #Brawlmart Used to Document Multiple Black Friday Violence Incidents at Walmart Stores Nationwide
- Man Stabbed During Black Friday Event in Carlsbad, CA
- Officer-Involved Shooting at Romeoville, IL Kohls on Black Friday
Finally, Douglas brings back his “Be Patient… This Gets Confusing” segment to discuss the security method of two-step verification, and how you can (and should) set it up on many popular websites that you are signed up for.