Fresh off of Super Bowl weekend, we are back on Tech tAUk Reloaded with a return to our tech headlines-heavy episodes, and we successfully remind ourselves that yes, it is still possible for us to release an episode under an hour in length.
Our tech headlines this week:
- NSA Uses ‘Candy Crush,’ ‘Angry Birds’ to Spy
- Google to Sell Motorola Mobility to Lenovo for $2.91 billion
- Yahoo! Mail Accounts Breached, Number of affected users not disclosed
- $750K lawsuit over Yelp review will go to trial
- Can smart guns slash gun violence? Silicon Valley says yes
- Apple Execs Share Insight into Future of the Mac at 30 in Exclusive Interview
- OS X 10.10 Rumored to Feature ‘Flatter Look,’ But Not as Stark as iOS 7
Josh offers a “Be Patient… This Gets Confusing” segment, looking at a patent troll called Red Pine Point LLC, who patented the pre-release of movies on digital before they open in theaters. And Douglas shares a review of the car-sharing services Zipcar and Car2Go, which he has reviewed more extensively on his blog.